A look into my profile name: dreamz2achieve

Posted by dreamz2achieve on 6/30/2009

I have always believed that to achieve something in life, you need to dream it first. The best way to achieve your dream is to have the picture of success always freshly visualized in your conscience. this would make you work harder to achieve your dreams. It surely works for me.

I believe that dream is a tool that God has given us to simulate our future and plan ahead to achieve it in reality. So go ahead and dream and i would recommend Dream Big!! Only thise people who have the courage to dream big in life land up with something big. our feet only takes us up till the place our eyes are ready to look ahead.

I would end this post here with my favorite lines:

"The woods are lovely dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
Miles to go before I sleep."

4 comments:

Comment by Unknown on July 8, 2009 at 2:56 AM

i like those lines too...

 
Comment by Unknown on July 15, 2009 at 7:28 AM

Dreaming big is a relative term. Depends what ur dreams r. Enjoying mundane things in life gives lots of happiness and peace.
Ever wondered when we were kids we had no dreams. Just wanted to play all the time. Life was so less complicated. I wish I can get my childhood back. In a way I do, when I see my daughter, she is so full of life and energy. So I say keep it simple.

 
Comment by dreamz2achieve on July 16, 2009 at 10:10 PM

I must say that's a nice way to view the other side of the coin.

 
Comment by Ghanshyam Meena on December 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM

you write very good really :)and yes v should dream.

 

Post a Comment