Hi ...this is my first post

Posted by dreamz2achieve on 6/29/2009

Hi all,

This is my first post.
I guess all my would-be followers do have a right to know a bit about me.
I have a background in software engineering and management. People with this combination often refer to themselves as Techno Managers. I am an avid reader of books since childhood -- strictly fiction. I love computers and anything and everything to do with it.

My inputs to the blog
I would describe myself as a girl with loads of independent views which i would like to communicate through this forum. In short, I burst out all my viewpoints for you all to read. Another aspect of my blogs would be - i would be using this blog to share my knowledge (in areas of my expertise -- at least i think I am an expert--rest is for you to comment upon my expertise).

My expectations from the blog
In return, I look forward to loads of comments from your side - both positive and negative. Lets make it an open discussion. So jump in with your viewpoints, whether they agree with me or not.

So get ready for a fun filled roller-coaster ride through my future blog posts covering loads of things under the sun

Take Care.

Happy Reading and Commenting!!!!

Welcome once more to a place called "All about Life!!!!"

2 comments:

Comment by nishant on September 20, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Hey!
Got your blog's link from somewhere on www.dare.co.in and was just surfing...liked the way you put your thoughts and your brain's meanderings on the blog.
Good stuff :-) keep it going...
Rgds,
Nishant

 
Comment by Satendra on September 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Hi Pooja, Do you have any experience in advertising on mobile platform? We are about to launch our mobile advertising platform and need
expertise.
plz email me at satendra.pratap@gmail.com if it sounds interesting to you

 

Post a Comment